Thursday 6 December 2012

Health Issues


Last month of 2012 and here I am suffering from being sick, this cough and flu is killing me and I’m getting fever-ish. This is the only time of the year that my immune system is very weak. Boohoo! Around Mid August, I told my husband that I feel so happy because I never got sick, that I am very healthy. But hey, what happened now?

To my dismay, I check Google and search on some tips to avoid this ailing clause.

Here are 8 simple ways to keep the bacteria and viruses at bay in your life:
#1). Wash your hands several times a day. Even if you think they are not dirty, they probably are bacteria is hard to see.
#2). Take a shower daily and wear clean clothes.
#3). Always drink plenty of water. This is an easy one, but a much neglected issue for many of us.
#4). Try not to over eat, this one is pretty self explanatory
#5). If you eat processed, fast foods everyday, take a vitamin supplement.
#6). Find an activity that you enjoy to keep you more active.
#7). Use mouth wash, it's an easy way to keep the bacteria down in your mouth.
#8). Get proper rest. If you are tired all the time you cannot make proper decisions.

Reference: http://voices.yahoo.com/8-simple-tips-stay-healthy-all-year-round-2374450.html


Being healthy and fit i would say is the most fleeting thing that you can do for yourself aside from the fact the you are fit you will feel good about yourself as well.

Hope this help, stay healthy everyone! =))


HannahZ_B

1 comment:

  1. HI there! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Have you heard Kryszie? The first lifestyle subscription and what's more they have affordable plans with free shipping. Receive fashionable items every month.

    Curious? Here's the link to find out more: http://candy-ytal.wix.com/kryszie

    ReplyDelete