Friday, 18 May 2012

Work-ish!!



Yesterday and today is training day for me and some of my colleague, we were actually trained to a much intricate line of business. I know it’s not good to complain but then when you feel that it’s too much I believe it’s an excuse. I know we were trained so that we will be more knowledgeable about the process and practically it is a business need.
I normally look at things on a positive way but I don’t know why this is diverse than the usual.

Working in a BPO company requires you to be hard working, flexible and patience, yes these three goes hand in hand in order for you to do well.
5 years working in this industry I must say is not that rewarding its fun but if you are a career oriented individual, I am not encouraging you to get into this kind of job.
My degree is way too far from the occupation I’m into now, but I am happy because I have a job and I tend to get things I want to buy and I can still accomplish things I love to do as well.

In this competitive world, you have to be dynamic I sometimes think of giving-up my job and do something unusual or maybe practice my degree as a Public Administration graduate. But sometimes it made me realize that not all the time you have the comfort to pertain whatever you want in life or in the future.  We can work so hard to manage a level of triumph while others will just soar past us out of pure luck. I consider that there are things far above our ability for reason. That just means I will brawl the urge of being a stinging loser. Win or lose, there is forever another day to look forward to.

You, what do you do in life?

Xoxo,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I have an on-going giveaway on my blog, please join :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow you blog
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete