Friday, 20 January 2012

Tax Rebate


A tax refund or tax rebate is a refund on taxes when the tax liability is less than the taxes paid. Taxpayers can often get a tax refund on their income tax if the tax they owe is less than the sum of the total amount of the withholding taxes and estimated taxes that they paid, plus the refundable tax credits that they claim. (Tax refunds are money given back at the end of the financial year.)


Everybody at work today is super energized as we are all getting our tax refund. It’s one of the superfluous pay that we are looking forward aside from our 13th month disburse and cash conversion of sick leaves (I have 5!) which will be given this March.. yayyy!
Before, whenever I get extra extra money, I usually spent it with gadget and clothes and stuff, but nowadays it’s more different. I have been thinking on what to buy for the improvement of our house, or something for the up-coming wedding. Am I a full-grown now? Geeeeezz!

Anyhow, I feel that I am now a change person, basically when it comes to spending habit. Now, I’m more of a shrewd consumer and makes sure to purchase things that are more essential to my source of revenue. In one point or another it makes me feel mature now as I have altered my perception in life.


GTG, Got a lot of work to do.. enjoy your weekend!


XoXo,
Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment