Thursday, 31 March 2011

Blast From The Past


Just when we started the day at work, my colleagues are singing this song and I was kind of fascinated.
I would only hear this type songs on a Sundays where radio stations usually plays aged tracks.
I am a music lover, I listen to almost all genres.
And I just so love it because we are hallowed with creative artist who can come up with fantastic works.

Little did I know that songs from the past are superlative.
They are incomparable and they are songs that come from the heart.

Here it is…

Sad Movies

Boney M
Sad movies always make me cry
Sad movies always make me cry

He said he had to work, so I went to the show alone.
They turned down the lights and turned the projector on.
And just as the news of the world started to begin,
I saw my darling and my best friend walking in.

Although I was sitting right there they didn'n see me.
And so they both sat right down in the front of me.
And when he kissed her lips then I almost died.
And in the middle of the colour cartoon I started to cry.

Oh Sad movies always make me cry
Sad movies always make me cry
Sad movies always make me cry
Sad movies always make me cry

And so I got on up and slowly I walked on home,
And Mama saw the tears and said "Baby what is wrong".
And so just to keep from telling her a lie,
I just said "Sad movies makes me cry".

Oh Sad movies always make me cry
Sad movies always make me cry
Sad movies always make me cry
Sad movies always make me cry

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and get money from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete